Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 2.The toner does not fix to paper well. (Poor fixing)
- 3.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Locate files scanned with ControlCenter3 (For Windows)
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Configure or change the settings of the ControlCenter 2 or 3 scanning options
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)