Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 2.When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 3.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 4.I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
- 5.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)