Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 3.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 4.When I try to install the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM, I receive an Internal Error 2723 and an IS001 Error stating: The PaperPort Installer doesn't respond. What can I do?
- 5.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).