Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 3.My documents are not feeding through the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) when I try to send a fax, scan to the PC, or make a copy. What can I do?
- 4.I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When I install the drivers from the CD-ROM supplied with the machine, the message "The application LOGINserver quit unexpectedly" appears. What should I do?
- 5.Printing on thick paper or transparencies.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information
Windows 8.1 Support Information
Windows 8 Support Information