Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.My FAX/MFC/DCP does not print or prints garbage when printing the first document after starting a PC. What can I do?
- 5.Store Speed Dial numbers on my Brother machine for easy dialing.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)