Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I uninstall the printer driver?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS) for Windows or Mac
- 3.P-touch Editor sometimes crashes. (For Office 2013 or 2016 users)
- 4.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 5.Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
How to delete the registry information and files related to the printer driver
What Android™ mobile application can I use?