Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My label is printing like a mirror image. (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows)
- 2.I cannot access the CUPS Web Interface (http://localhost:631) in Ubuntu. (Linux®)
- 3.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 4.How do I transfer label templates with P-touch Transfer Express?
- 5.Printing is not possible. (P-touch Editor5.3 for Mac)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
How to delete the registry information and files related to the printer driver