Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 2."JAM: B" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?
- 3.The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 4.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 5.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)