Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How can I clear the "PAPER JAM" error message?
- 2.My FAX/MFC will not Dial. Why?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 5.How do I print the received faxes that are stored in memory? (Fax Storage)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
Can I confirm that the FAX was sent correctly?
I have a telephone answering device (TAD) on the same line as my FAX. Is necessary to record a 5 second pause before my outgoing message begins?