Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 5.Where is the Manual 2-sided(Duplex) setting option in the Mac OS X 10.3 driver ?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)