Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 5.I cannot scan from the bundled application (Presto! BizCard or PageManager). (Macintosh)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.