Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How can I print, fax, copy and scan using A3/Ledger size paper?
- 2.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 3.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 4.Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
- 5.The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Fedora 28 or later. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine or it says that it cannot find the Brother Machine. (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)