Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS) for Windows or Mac
- 3.How to use the Numbering function (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 4.Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
- 5.Can I edit or print data created in other applications? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
How to delete the registry information and files related to the printer driver
I connected multiple printers of the same model to one computer but can only print from one of them.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)