Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
- 5.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Which connection can I use to print from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
Ink Absorber NearFull / InkBox NearFull / Absorber NearFull
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)