Paper is Jammed in the 2-sided Tray
- Leave the machine turned on for 10 minutes for the internal fan to cool the extremely hot parts inside the machine.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- At the back of the machine, pull the 2‑sided tray completely out of the machine.
- Pull the jammed paper out of the machine or out of the 2‑sided tray.
- Remove paper that may have jammed under the machine due to static electricity.
- If paper is not caught inside the 2-sided tray, open the back cover.
- HOT SURFACE
The machine's internal parts will be extremely hot. Wait for the machine to cool down before touching them.
- Use both hands to gently pull the jammed paper out of the back of the machine.
- Close the back cover until it locks in the closed position.
- Put the 2-sided tray firmly back in the rear of the machine.
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the front of the machine.
DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5502DN, DCP-L5600DN, DCP-L5602DN, DCP-L5650DN, DCP-L5652DN, DCP-L6600DW, MFC-L5700DW, MFC-L5702DW, MFC-L5705DW, MFC-L5800DW, MFC-L5802DW, MFC-L5850DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L5902DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6702DW, MFC-L6800DW, MFC-L6902DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.