Paper is Jammed in the MP tray
If the machine's control panel or the Status Monitor indicates that there is a jam in the machine's MP tray, follow these steps:
- Remove the paper from the MP tray.
- Remove any jammed paper from in and around the MP tray.
- Fan the paper stack, and then put it back in the MP tray.
- Reload paper in the MP tray and make sure the paper stays under the maximum paper height guides (1) on both sides of the tray.
- Press [Retry] to resume printing.
DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5502DN, DCP-L5600DN, DCP-L5602DN, DCP-L5650DN, DCP-L5652DN, DCP-L6600DW, MFC-L5700DW, MFC-L5702DW, MFC-L5705DW, MFC-L5800DW, MFC-L5802DW, MFC-L5850DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L5902DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6702DW, MFC-L6800DW, MFC-L6902DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.