Store a Speed Dial number from my Brother machine's Caller ID History.
- Caller ID is a telephone service. The service name may vary depending on your area.
- Caller ID service varies with different carriers. Call your local telephone company to find out about the kind of service available in your area.
If you subscribe to your telephone company's Caller ID Service, you can store Speed Dial numbers from your Brother machine's Caller ID History by following the steps below:
- Press (Fax).
- Press (Call History).
- Press Caller ID history.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the number you want to store.
- Press the name or number you want to store.
- Press Edit.
- Press Add to Address Book.
- Press Name.
- Enter the name (up to 16 characters) using the keyboard on the Touchscreen. Press OK.
- If you want to store the second fax or telephone number, press Address 2. Enter the second fax or telephone number using the keyboard on the Touchscreen. Press OK.
- Press OK to confirm the fax or telephone number you want to store.
- Press (Home).
MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J4710DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J875DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.