What kind of USB cable can I use?
- Please use USB interface cable that is no longer than 6 feet (2 meters).
- Please make sure it is a high-speed twisted cable (12 Mbps or 480 Mbps), and that you connect it to the USB connector of your PC.
- Please make sure that you use a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified cable if your computer uses a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the front of your PC or to the iMac's keyboard.
- The HL-5030 only supports the USB interface.
HL-5030, HL-5040, HL-5050, HL-5070N
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.