Using non-Brother supplies may affect the print quality, hardware performance, and machine reliability. The toner cartridge and drum unit are two separate supplies. Make sure both are installed as an assembly. The model name of supplies may vary depending on the country.
- Availability of toner cartridges differs from one country to another. Go to the Brother Solutions Center at support.brother.com or contact your local Brother office for further details.
- Be sure to seal up the used supplies tightly in a bag so that toner powder does not spill out of the cartridge.
- Discard used consumable items according to local regulations, keeping it separate from domestic waste. If you have questions, call your local waste disposal office. Be sure to reseal the consumable items tightly so that the material inside does not spill.
- We recommend placing used and new supplies on a piece of paper to prevent accidentally spilling or scattering the material inside.
- If you use paper that is not a direct equivalent for the recommended print media, the life of supplies and machine parts may be reduced.
- The projected life for each of the toner cartridges is based on ISO/IEC 19798. Frequency of replacement will vary depending on the print volume, percentage of coverage, types of media used, and powering on/off the machine.
- Frequency of replacing supplies except toner cartridges will vary depending on the print volume, types of media used, and powering on/off the machine.
- Handle the toner cartridge carefully. If toner scatters on your hands or clothes, immediately wipe or wash it off with cold water.
- To avoid print quality problems, DO NOT touch the shaded parts shown in the illustrations.
Daha fazla yardıma ihtiyaç duyarsanız, lütfen Brother müşteri hizmetleri ile iletişime geçin:
İçerik Geri Bildirimi
Lütfen bu formun yalnızcı geri bildirim için kullanıldığını unutmayın.