Reset the Usage Counters
After replacing any machine parts, reset the usage counter so that you can start counting from 0.
- Do one of the following:
In the Finder menu bar, click , and then double-click the Remote Setup icon.
- Select your model name in the Discover Devices dialog box, and then click Connect.The Remote Setup Program window appears.
- Click the Machine Info menu in the left navigation pane.
- In the Remaining Life section, under Pickup Roller, click the Reset button.
- Click OK to close the Remote Setup window.
- Press .
- To reset the Roller Counter, press [Roller Count].
- When the touchscreen displays a confirmation message, press [Yes].
- Press .
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.