I can no longer print from my computer via Bluetooth®, even though I could print previously.
To resolve the issue, update the firmware to the latest version. Download and install the latest version of the firmware from the [Downloads] section.
If you cannot update the firmware, follow the steps below:
Change the port used for printing.
If you are using Windows 10, check if the Windows KB3140743 update that helps with Bluetooth issues is applied.
To change the printer ports, follow the steps below:
- Open the Devices and Printers window. For details, see "How to open the Devices and Printers window".
- Select [Properties] and open the [Services] tab.
- Check and remember which COM port is specified for the Serial Port Profile (SPP) option.
- In [Devices and Printers], right-click on the PJ-7xx, and select [Printer Properties].
- Open the [Ports] tab and select the same port that was selected in step 3.
- Click [OK] to close the window.
There is a possibility that the last page of your print job does not print even if you changed the printer port (the Green LED will keep blinking and the printer will not print.). If this occurs, try to print the last page again.
Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the printer to turn Bluetooth off, then press and hold the Bluetooth button again to turn it on.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.