White streaks or bands appears down the page.
Please check the following points:
- Clean the laser glass.
To see how to clean the inside of the machine, click here.
- Identify the missing color and replace that toner cartridge.
To see how to replace the toner cartridge, click here.
- The toner has probably reached the end of its life. However, when you see a white vertical line on the toner roller, try the following procedure.
- Cut a sheet approx. 1.97 in. x 1.97 in. (50 mm x 50 mm) out of a transparency film.
- Insert the film about 2.54 in. (10 mm) into the gap between the toner roller and the blade.
- Slide the film and pull it out as shown below.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.