Scan from the Brother iPrint&Scan application using your iOS supported devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Make sure there is enough available space on your mobile device.
NOTE: Illustrations and instructions may vary depending on the version of the application you are using. We recommend you use the latest version to take advantage of all the features supported.
STEP A: Set a Device for Scan
- Display the list of applications on your mobile device and tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon.
Make sure your machine is selected.
- If your machine is selected, continue to STEP B.
- If a different machine is selected or if No Device Selected is displayed, make sure your machine is turned on and then tap a model name or No Device Selected.
- The application will search your network and display a list of available machines.
Do one of the following:
- If your machine is displayed in the list, tap your machine. Continue to STEP B.
If your machine is not displayed in the list, you may be able to find your machine by tapping Set Manually and then entering your machine's IP address.
Refresh the list by swiping over it.
- Load the document to scan in your Brother machine.
- Tap .
- Tap Scan.
- Tap Done or Scan.
- Tap .
- Tap Save to Photo Albums.
- Each page is saved as a separate file.
- Tap to edit the image.
ADS-1600W, ADS-2400N, ADS-2600W, ADS-3000N, ADS-3600W, DCP-1610W, DCP-585CW, DCP-6690CW, DCP-7065DN, DCP-9040CN, DCP-9055CDN, DCP-J1100DW, DCP-J140W, DCP-J152W, DCP-J4110DW, DCP-J4120DW, HL-L2380DW, MFC-1910W, MFC-255CW, MFC-295CN, MFC-490CW, MFC-5890CN, MFC-6490CW, MFC-6890CDW, MFC-7360N, MFC-7840W, MFC-7860DW, MFC-790CW, MFC-795CW, MFC-8370DN, MFC-8380DN, MFC-8460N, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8860DN, MFC-8880DN, MFC-8890DW, MFC-8910DW, MFC-8950DW, MFC-9120CN, MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9320CW, MFC-9340CDW, MFC-9440CN, MFC-9450CDN, MFC-9460CDN, MFC-9840CDW, MFC-990CW, MFC-9970CDW, MFC-J1300DW, MFC-J265W, MFC-J415W, MFC-J430W, MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J4620DW, MFC-J470DW, MFC-J4710DW, MFC-J480DW, MFC-J491DW, MFC-J5320DW, MFC-J5330DW, MFC-J5720DW, MFC-J5730DW, MFC-J5910DW, MFC-J5920DW, MFC-J5930DW, MFC-J615W, MFC-J625DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J6510DW, MFC-J6520DW, MFC-J6530DW, MFC-J6910DW, MFC-J6920DW, MFC-J6930DW, MFC-J6935DW, MFC-J825DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2713DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW, MFC-L2770DW, MFC-L5755DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L9550CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.