Case 1: The machine is out of paper or paper is not properly loaded in the paper tray.
Do one of the following:
- Refill the paper in the paper tray and press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start or Start.
- Remove the paper and load it again. Then press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start or Start.
- If the problem is not resolved, the paper pick-up roller may need to be cleaned. Clean the paper pick-up roller.
(Click here to see the details of how to clean the paper pick-up roller.)
Case 2: The paper tray indicated on the LCD is not installed properly.
- Re-install the paper tray that is indicated on the LCD.
Case 3: The paper you are using may not meet our specifications.
- Check that you use the paper that meets our specifications. Click here to see the details of the recommended paper.
DCP-7055, DCP-7065DN, DCP-9055CDN, FAX-2840, MFC-7360N, MFC-7860DW, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8910DW, MFC-8950DW, MFC-9120CN, MFC-9320CW, MFC-9460CDN, MFC-9970CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.