Clean the Paper Pick-up Rollers
A Paper Pick-Up Rollers Cleaning Kit is supplied with your machine in some countries. Clean the paper pick-up rollers using the kit. For more information, see the instructions provided with the cleaning kit.
- Unplug the machine from the electrical socket.
- If the paper support flap (1) is open, close it, and then close the paper support (2).
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Clean the Paper Pick-up Rollers (1) with a soft lint-free cloth moistened with water. Slowly turn the rollers so that the whole surface is cleaned. After cleaning, wipe the rollers with a dry, soft lint-free cloth to remove all moisture.
- Slowly push the paper tray completely into the machine.
- Reconnect the power cord.
DCP-T310, DCP-T510W, DCP-T710W, MFC-T810W, MFC-T910DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.