Clean the Paper Feed Rollers
If the paper feed rollers are stained with ink or have a buildup of paper dust, it may cause paper feed problems.
- Unplug the machine from the electrical socket.
- If the paper support flap is open, close it, and then close the paper support.
- Pull the paper tray (1) completely out of the machine.
- Clean the front side of the Paper Feed Rollers (1) with a soft lint-free cloth moistened with water, using a side-to-side motion. After cleaning, wipe the rollers with a dry, soft lint-free cloth to remove all moisture.
- (MFC-T910DW) Lift the Jam Clear Flap (2), and then clean the back side of the Paper Feed Rollers (1) with a soft lint-free cloth moistened with water. After cleaning, wipe the rollers with a dry, soft lint-free cloth to remove all moisture.
- Slowly push the paper tray completely into the machine.
- Reconnect the power cord.Do not use the machine again until the rollers are dry. Using the machine before the rollers are dry may cause paper feed problems.
DCP-T310, DCP-T510W, DCP-T710W, MFC-T810W, MFC-T910DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.