Paper is Jammed in the MP tray
If the machine's control panel or the Status Monitor indicates that there is a jam in the machine's MP tray, follow these steps:
- Remove the paper from the MP tray.
- Remove any jammed paper from in and around the MP tray.
- Fan the paper stack, and then put it back in the MP tray.
- Reload paper in the MP tray and make sure the paper stays under the maximum paper height guides (1) on both sides of the tray.
- Press [Retry] to resume printing.
DCP-L5600DN, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6900DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.