Paper is Jammed in the Paper Tray
If the machine's control panel or the Status Monitor indicates that there is a jam in the paper tray, follow these steps:
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Slowly pull out the jammed paper.
Pulling the jammed paper downward using both hands allows you to remove the paper more easily.
- Fan the stack of paper to prevent further jams, and slide the paper guides to fit the paper size.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
DCP-L5600DN, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6900DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.