Upload Scanned Data to a Mapped Network Drive (CIFS) Server
- Load your document.
- Press or to display [to Network], and press it.
- Press or to select one of the Network server profiles listed.
- If the Scan to Network profile is not complete, press [Options]. Configure the following settings, and then press [OK]:
- [2-sided Scan]
- [Scan Type]
- [File Type]
- [Document Size]
- [File Size]
- [Skip Blank Page]
- [Advanced Settings]
- To configure other settings, press [Advanced Settings].
- To save the settings as a shortcut, press [Save as Shortcut].
- If signed PDF was selected from the [File Type] drop-down list, you must configure the certificate settings using Web Based Management.
- Press [Start].
The LCD displays the message [Connecting]. When the connection to the Network server is successful, the machine starts scanning.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.