Save Scanned Data to a Folder as a PDF File Using ControlCenter4 Home Mode (Windows®)
Select Home Mode as the mode setting for ControlCenter4.
- Load your document.
- Click the (ControlCenter4) icon in the task tray, and then click Open.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Select the Document Type.
- Change the size of your document, if needed.
- Click (Scan).The machine starts scanning, and the scanned image appears in the image viewer.
- Click the left or right arrow buttons to preview each scanned page.
- Click Save.The Save dialog box appears.
- Click the File Type drop-down list, and then select a PDF file.To save the document as a password-protected PDF, select Secure PDF Single-Page (*.pdf) or Secure PDF Multi-Page (*.pdf) from the File Type drop-down list, click , and then type the password.
- To change the file name, click the Change button, if needed.
- Click the folder icon to browse and select the folder where you want to save your scanned documents.
- Click OK.The scanned document is saved to the destination folder as a PDF.
DCP-L2510D, DCP-L2512D, DCP-L2530DW, DCP-L2532DW, DCP-L2537DW, DCP-L2550DN, DCP-L2551DN, DCP-L2552DN, MFC-L2710DN, MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2712DN, MFC-L2712DW, MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2732DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2751DW, MFC-L2752DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.