Replace the drum unit.
To replace the drum unit follow the instructions listed below:
The Brother machine has separate consumables the toner cartridge and the drum unit. Verify you replace only the drum unit and not the toner cartridge. If you want to know their difference, refer to "What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?"
Do NOT use flammable substances or any type of spray to clean the inside or outside of the machine. Doing this may cause a fire or electrical shock.
Just after you have used the machine, some internal parts of the machine are extremely HOT! When you open the front cover of the machine, never touch the shaded parts as shown in the diagram below:
Open the front cover.
Remove the old drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
- Remove the toner cartridge by holding down the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Wait to unpack the new drum unit immediately before installing it.
Place the old drum unit into the aluminium bag and discard it according to local regulations. Be sure to seal the drum unit tightly so toner powder does not spill out of the unit. When discarding used drum units, keep them separate from domestic garbage.
If you are not sure of them, call your local Sanitation Department.
- Reinstall the toner cartridge into the new drum unit.
- Reinstall the new drum unit, keeping the front cover open.
- For MFC-9800/MFC-9880 users:
Press the Clear key.
For DCP-1400/MFC-9760 users:
Press the Clear Settings key.
For MFC-9700 users:
Press the Right arrow key.
- Press 1 on the keypad.
- When the display shows ACCEPTED, close the front cover.
Ако ви е необходимо допълнително съдействие, моля, свържете се с центъра за клиенти на Brother:
Обратна връзка за съдържанието
Имайте предвид, че този формуляр се използва само за обратна връзка.