What is the recommended paper?
We recommend the following paper types for this printer.
Xerox Premier 80 gsm
Xerox Business 80 gsm
| Xerox 4200DP 20 lb|
Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb
|Recycled paper||Xerox Recycled Supreme 80 gsm||-|
|Transparency||3M CG3300||3M CG 3300|
|Label||Avery laser label L7163||Avery laser label #5160|
- Before you buy a lot of paper, please test some to make sure that the paper is suitable.
- Use paper that is made for plain-paper copying.
- Use paper that is 75 to 90 gsm (20 to 24 lb).
- Use neutral paper. Do not use acidic or alkaline paper.
- Use long-grain paper.
- Use paper with a moisture content of approximately 5%.
- This printer can use recycled paper that meets the DIN 19309 specification.
- Do not use ink jet paper, or it may cause a paper jam and damage your printer.
HL-1430, HL-2040, HL-2070N, HL-5040, HL-5050, HL-5070N, HL-5140, HL-5150D, HL-5170DN
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.