Can I print out the printer settings?
You can print a Letter-size report without connecting the printer to a computer or mobile device. (The report will fit on A4-size paper.)
The printer report contains the following information:
- Program version
- Device setting information
- Serial number
- Bluetooth® setting information (for PJ-762/763/763MFi)
- Wi-Fi® setting information (for PJ-773)
Printing method 1
- Turn the printer off.
- Press and hold the (Power) button for five seconds to print the report.
Printing method 2
- Turn the printer on and make sure no paper is loaded.
- Press and hold the (Feed) button until the DATA indicator lights in red.
- Insert a piece of genuine Brother thermal paper into the printer’s paper input slot. The report will print automatically, and then the printer will return to idle mode.
PJ-722, PJ-723, PJ-762, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi, PJ-773
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.