FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Use the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
- 5.I cannot connect my machine to the wireless network (For Windows)
- Windows 10 Compatibility
If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10.
- Click here to find possible solutions for common error messages (Status Monitor).
- Click here to find possible solutions for LED indications.
- Click here to find possible solutions for print quality issues.