FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Use the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What do the LED indications mean?
- 4.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a USB cable using the Wireless setup wizard on the Brother installer application
- 5."Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
- Windows 10 Compatibility
If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10.
- Click here to find possible solutions for common error messages (Status Monitor).
- Click here to find possible solutions for LED indications.
- Click here to find possible solutions for print quality issues.