FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
- 2.REPLACE TONER
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 5.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- Windows 10 Compatibility
If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10.
- Click here to find possible solutions for common error messages (Status Monitor).
- Click here to find possible solutions for LED indications.
- Click here to find possible solutions for print quality issues.