FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 104/10/2023The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 204/07/2023The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-[error code]) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 303/17/2023I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 403/17/2023I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
- 501/13/2023I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2022.
- 606/30/2022I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
- 704/14/2022I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 803/19/2021I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 901/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 1011/14/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 1101/25/2018I am using Scan to Email (E-mail server) function to send a scanned document directly to an E-mail address. Since our provider requires an authentication for the SMTP server, I am not able to use this function anymore.
- 1204/07/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 1303/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 1411/18/2015On my Brother machine I selected "Scan to Network" using the control panel or SCAN key, but I cannot find my Macintosh.