- 111/22/2018Reduce the size of a received fax to fit the size of the paper in the Brother machine
- 201/17/2014Store numbers on my Brother machine for easy dialing from the control panel. (For users who installed the Internet fax feature into their Brother machines.)
- 304/25/2013Store numbers on my Brother machine for easy dialing from the control panel.
- 404/25/2013The message "Poor Line Condition" or "NG" appears on the Transmission Verification Report when I try to send a fax.
- 503/05/2013Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
- 610/10/2012Why does my Brother machine sometimes print the Transmission Verification Report even though I've turned the report off?
- 706/29/2012What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 805/11/2012Confirm that a FAX I sent was received correctly
- 901/27/2012Store numbers on my Brother machine for easy dialing from the PC.
- 1001/27/2012Store numbers on my Brother machine for easy dialing from the PC.(For users who installed the Internet fax feature into their Brother machines.)
- 1101/27/2012Set up a Group for Broadcasting faxes.
- 1209/26/2011Set up the Brother machine to 2-sided(duplex) print the received faxes.
- 1307/13/2011Make my received faxes lighter or darker.
- 1406/28/2011I am unable to change my Brother machine's Receive Mode.
- 1506/24/2011Program my Brother machine to automatically dial a predefined number before every fax number I dial.
- 1604/06/2011Set up my Brother machine to forward the received faxes to another location.
- 1702/15/2011Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 1803/19/2010I cannot find the Address Book menu in the Fax Settings or Fax section in a Web Browser or the Remote Setup Program.