- 104/25/2019The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 203/24/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 305/11/2015I'm using Windows and the print speed is too slow. What can I do?
- 405/11/2015Why can't I print when an ink cartridge is empty?
- 511/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 609/26/2011When I print from Microsoft Excel 2002/2003, Word 2002/2003 or PowerPoint 2002/2003, semitransparent graphics are printed incorrectly.
- 708/05/2011The Brother machine does not appear in the "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan" Utility. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 812/10/2010I cannot remove red-eye.
- 911/15/2010The print speed is very slow when I use XML Paper Specification Printer Driver.
- 1011/15/2010When I print using the XML Paper Specification Printer Driver, the print out result is not what I exepected, it is very different from the original draft or preview or I cannot print at all.
- 1111/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1209/23/2010The Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 1302/09/2010My machine only prints one copy of my document even though I have asked it to print two or more. (For Windows 2000/XP and Windows Vista)
- 1406/01/2007Why do the color ink cartridges run out of ink even though I never or rarely print in color?