- 107/16/2020Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 204/25/2019The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 307/30/2018I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
- 410/27/2017I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
- 511/25/2014I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 611/19/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 701/17/2014I'm using my Brother machine in a Windows XP/ Windows Vista networked TCP/IP environment. I was able to print, but suddenly I cannot print. Why?
- 810/23/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 905/08/2012I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 1011/04/2011I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.
- 1106/12/2007I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?