- 115/02/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 224/03/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 327/01/2014I am using Windows 2000 /XP. When I print from Adobe® Reader® 7.0, strange characters are printed on the page. What can I do?
- 417/01/2014I'm using the BR-Script3 driver, and my Brother machine does not print my document with the Booklet option I selected in Adobe® Acrobat®/ Adobe® Reader®.
- 516/11/2011The paper is skewed when it's printed.
- 616/11/2011When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the "Improve Gray Printing" option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected. What can I do?
- 722/09/2011When I select 2 sheets in Excel and try to print in 2-sided(Duplex) mode, I cannot. Why?
- 806/06/2008In Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, the printer icon remains in the Dock after printing. How do I remove the printer icon from the Dock and keep it from returning?
- 907/02/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 1024/08/2006When I print a PDF file in 2 in 1 mode, the printer prints dots after printing the first few pages. How do I stop this happening?
- 1124/08/2006When printing multiple copies of a document using the 'N in 1' setting within the printer driver, the last page is sometimes printed on the first page of the next set of printouts.