- 124/03/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 215/02/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 316/07/2020Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 430/07/2018I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
- 527/10/2017I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
- 625/11/2014I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 719/11/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 817/01/2014I'm using my Brother machine in a Windows XP/ Windows Vista networked TCP/IP environment. I was able to print, but suddenly I cannot print. Why?
- 923/10/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 1008/05/2012I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 1104/11/2011I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.
- 1212/06/2007I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 1307/02/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?