- 114/11/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 216/08/2018I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Macintosh)
- 327/07/2018I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
- 427/07/2018The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 524/03/2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 624/03/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 726/10/2007I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 827/06/2007I'm using Windows XP. I can't scan or the scanner doesn't work properly after installing the WIA driver. What can I do?
- 923/05/2006I'm using Mac OS® 9. I get an Error message of Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into my Macintosh®. What can I do?
- 1028/02/2006The link icon for Outlook Express is not displayed in PaperPort®. What should I do?