FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 1Can I print from or scan to an Android™ Smartphone?
- 2Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
- 3How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 5My Antivirus Software gives a warning message during the installation of Web BRAdmin.
- 6I cannot print from my computer via network (for Macintosh).
- 7I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows)
- 8What are the differences between the BRAdmin Professional and the Web BRAdmin software?
- 9What is the BRAdmin Professional software used for?
- 10I updated Web BRAdmin and now I cannot enable the logging function.
- 11I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan", but I cannot print.
- 12The BRAdmin Professional software is not able to locate the Brother machine on my network.
- 13I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS® X. I can print from a Macintosh®, but not from a Windows® PC.
- 14I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 15I want to use the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X but I cannot find my printer in the "Print Center".
- 16I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
- 17I cannot use the "Modules Update" button on Web BRAdmin.