- 120/01/2014Stop my Brother machine from automatically redialing a number.
- 225/04/2013What do the messages "NG" or "Poor Line Condition" on the Transmission Verifieation Report mean?
- 329/06/2012Print a report that will show a listing of faxes I sent and received.
- 429/06/2012What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 525/06/2012Will my settings and stored faxes remain in the machine's memory if I turn the machine off?
- 609/05/2012What is "Easy Receive" or "Fax Detect" and how does it work?
- 730/01/2012Why does my Brother machine sometimes print the Transmission Verification Report even though I've turned the report off?
- 815/11/2011Can my Brother machine print a report to verify a fax I sent was received?
- 928/06/2011I am unable to change my Brother machine's Receive Mode.
- 1014/06/2011How do I store Speed Dial numbers on my Brother machine for easy dialing?
- 1124/05/2011Can I reduce the size of a received fax to fit the size of the paper in the Brother machine?
- 1215/02/2011Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 1325/01/2011Delete numbers stored in my Brother machine's Caller ID History.
- 1409/09/2010Configure a cover page for PC-FAX.