- 116/11/2015Will my settings and stored faxes remain in the machine's memory if I turn the machine off?
- 216/11/2015Why does my Brother machine sometimes print the Transmission Verification Report even though I've turned the report off?
- 316/11/2015I am unable to change my Brother machine's Receive Mode.
- 416/11/2015Stop my Brother machine from automatically redialling a number.
- 513/10/2015Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 613/10/2015What is "Easy Receive" or "Fax Detect" and how does it work?
- 724/09/2015Can I reduce the size of a received fax to fit the size of the paper in the Brother machine?
- 811/09/2015What do the messages "NG" or "Poor Line Condition" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
- 916/09/2014Can my Brother machine print a report to verify a fax I sent was received?
- 1008/05/2013Print a report that will show a list of sent and received faxes
- 1110/09/2012What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 1211/01/2012How do I store Speed Dial numbers on my Brother machine for easy dialling?
- 1317/02/2011Delete numbers stored in my Brother machine's Caller ID History.
- 1413/09/2010How do I configure a cover page for PC-FAX?