- 113/10/2015Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 224/09/2015Can I reduce the size of a received fax to fit the size of the paper in the Brother machine?
- 316/09/2014Confirm that a FAX I sent was received correctly
- 427/11/2013Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
- 510/09/2012What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 616/03/2012The message "Poor Line Condition" or "NG" appears on the Transmission Verification Report when I try to send a fax.
- 707/04/2011Can I set my Brother machine to forward the faxes I receive to another location?
- 827/10/2010How do I adjust my Brother machine's tray use for copying, faxing, and printing?
- 902/10/2007What is the suffix and prefix for the Fax to Server feature?
- 1002/10/2007How do I set the Fax to Server ON?
- 1120/04/2006There are 2 telephone line cords supplied with my machine. Which one do I use?