Case 1: The machine is out of paper or paper is not properly loaded in the paper tray.
Do one of the following:
- Refill the paper in the paper tray. Make sure the paper guides are set to the correct size.
- Remove the paper and load it again. Make sure the paper guides are set to the correct size.
- If the problem is not resolved, the paper pick-up roller may need to be cleaned. Clean the paper pick-up roller.
(Click here to see how to clean the paper pick-up roller.)
Case 2: The paper tray is not installed properly.
- Re-install the paper tray.
Case 3: The paper you are using may not meet our specifications.
- Check that you use the paper that meets our specifications. Click here to see the details of the recommended paper.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.