Copy an ID Card
Use the [2 in 1 ID Copy] feature to copy both sides of an identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
- You may copy an identification card only to the extent permitted under applicable laws. For more information, see the Product Safety Guide.
- Place your identification card face down near the upper left corner of the scanner glass.
1: Distance 4.0 mm or greater (top, left)
- Press [Copy].
- Press .
- When finished, press [OK]. (If the [OK] button is displayed.)
- Enter the number of copies.
- Press [Colour Start] or [Mono Start].The machine scans one side of the identification card.
- After the machine has scanned the first side, turn over the identification card.
- Press [Continue] to scan the other side.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.