When I try to use the database function, the error message "Code=800401f9 Msg: Error in the DLL Source: ADODB. Connection Description:" appears. What should I do?
Follow the steps below:
- Log on to your computer as an Administrator. If you are already logged on as an administrator, close all open applications and proceed to Step 2.
- Click [Start] - [Run...].
- In the Open box, type "cmd", and then click [OK].
At the command prompt, type the following lines pressing [Enter] after each line.
D: (where "D" is the letter of the drive on which Windows is installed)
cd program files\common files\system\ole db
- Click [OK] when you receive the message indicating that the operation succeeded.
- Type "exit" to close [the command prompt] window.