Odpowiedzi na często zadawane pytania i rozwiązywanie problemów
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
If you switch to AirPrint when using the CUPS printer driver, some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver may not be available.
To solve this problem, use the CUPS printer driver.
To choose the CUPS printer driver, perform the following steps:
- Choose [Apple Menu] => [System Preferences] => [Print & Scan / Printers & Scanners].
Choose your Brother machine in the [Printers] section and check the printer driver in use.
When the AirPrint printer driver is used, "Model name + AirPrint" is displayed for "Kind".
Click the [+] button.
- Click the [Default] icon at the top of the dialog box.
- Choose your machine from the [Name] list.
Choose "XXXXXXX + CUPS" from the [Use] list. (Where XXXXXXX is your model name.)
If you cannot find "XXXXXXX + CUPS", the CUPS printer driver is not installed. Download and install the latest CUPS printer driver from the [Downloads] section.
- The printer is now available in the [Printers] section.
- Choose [Quit System Preferences] from the [Apple Menu].